In this policy we cover the following topics
- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How do we store your data?
- How will we use your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Substrakt works with arts and cultural organizations. We collect the following information:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address)
- We also collect non identifiable information about your website usage through surveys. This includes, how often you use websites, and attitudes to online buying.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Substrakt with the information we collect. We collect this data when you:
- Voluntarily complete an online survey
- Register to the Substrakt or Digital Works newsletter
How do we store your data?
If you sign up to receive emails from Substrakt, we store your email address in Campaign Monitor. https://www.campaignmonitor.com/policies/#privacy-policy
If you take part in our online surveys, we store your data in AirTable. https://airtable.com/privacy
How will we use your data?
Substrakt collects your data to understand how you use websites. We use this to inform our design and development process.
If you have agreed to receive emails from us you can always unsubscribe at any time. You can do this by clicking the unsubscribe link in an email, or by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
What are your data protection rights?
We want to make sure you know all of your data protection rights. We collect your data on a voluntary basis but if you change your mind or want to withdraw permission you have the right to do so.
Every person is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request Substrakt erase your personal data.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Substrakt transfer the data we have collected to another organisation, or directly to you, under certain circumstances.
If you make a request, we have a month to respond to you.
If you would like to request any of these, please contact us at email@example.com
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
If you have any questions about how your data is used, or would like to exercise one of your data protection rights please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
How to contact the appropriate authorities
The Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) is the UK’s independent authority set up to uphold information rights. If you have any concerns about how your data is being managed by Substrakt you may contact the ICO.
Phone: 0303 123 1113